Thursday 30 March 2017

42. Into The Woods




Hello, Emma here! I am very excited as this is going to be my first time hosting a challenge – EVER! I have chosen the theme “Into The Woods” as I love the outdoors and countryside. I also thought this theme could be quite versatile – flowers, trees, animals – anything you can find in the woods, can be found on your card ๐Ÿ˜‰



I love the design team’s inspiration cards and I can’t wait to see what you create!



Happy Crafting!





Jackie Reader
Family commitments


Mrs Duck
(Teddy Bears Picnic - If you go into the woods today . . .)



Zoe


Wendy L (Spanish Crafter)

Only 3 entries each please.
Challenge ends on 12th April at 6pm GMT


6 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Team A,
your creations are really very wonderful and so inspiring too.
I must say they are all so very individual and gorgeous.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. Team B

Darnell said...

Good choice, Emma! The Team's woodsy inspiration creations are all wonderful!! Hugs, Darnell

Jennifer said...

Love the gorgeous DT creations, and also love the challenge theme!

Jennifer x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the DT Creations they are super, Love Hazelxx

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
techknowledge said...

This guide is very helpful for many people. Keep doing Nice work. gardenreviews